For Tonight..MY beloved and devoted readers..
I am grateful for…
1. Q –Tips. Yes..this is correct.
Because of the “ear-gasm” which will inevitably accompany a successful cleaning.
And DON’T YOU EVEN FRONT as if you do not know what I speak of.
Its OK..really..rest assured..
YOU.ARE.NOT.ALONE…in enjoying this…ritual.
The EAR GASM is MOST MAGNIFICENT!! 🙂
2. HOT WATER. Because in the absence of anything else, hot water via a looong shower, will cleanse, soothe, and wash away all the angst, anxiety, and depression that I have been toting around..ALL.DAMN.DAY.
The heat helps to rejuvenate me, so I may able to tolerate the same viscous cycle again …tomorrow.
3. My Bike Guy. He is literally labeled as such, as the name of his bike shop is…“The Bike Guy”. (Click on it to check him out!)
Because he fixes me up EVERY.DAMN.TIME I encounter a problem-o.
Apparently I pedaled so hard this week that I snapped two…yes..check it…TWO chains this week. Both times it snapped mid pedal….flinging off my bike into the distance.
But, my Bike guy knows me so well. He immediately re-ordered my special “HOT pink” chain, and once arrived, “slapped” it on in no time.
Additionally, just being in the presence of his humble lil’ bike shop, conveniently located adjacent to the rushing waters of Falls Dam….immediately…..
Soothes me. Even though I do not know the temperature of the water, just the SOUND of the rushing offers a calm, an awareness,
..an opportunity for me to engage in bike shop talk with my “boys”. And allows me to enjoy stillness for a least ONE.DAMN.MINUTE.
And here’s hoping that YOU TOO, my loyal reader, might enjoy..
- An ear-gasm 😉
- The soothing and catharsis of hot and/or rushing water.
- And your own version of a “bike guy”..who will fix you up, replace your broken link… No matter HOW MANY DAMN TIMEs…. You SNAP.
Until next time my loves…